Time: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Location: Sheraton Boston Back Bay
Bookings are closed for this event.
Alert: ONLY 9 SEATS REMAINING.
[dropcap type=”circle” color=”#fff” background=”#6DC949″]L[/dropcap]earn how to be a registered Medicinal Marijuana Patient under state law, and how to form a Non-Profit Medical Marijuana Collective. You will also learn How To Start A Medical Marijuana Dispensary and a Medical Marijuana Delivery Service so you can safely distribute medicine to patients. You will hear all about the legal issues surrounding operating a Medical Marijuana Business from attorneys who specialize in Medical Marijuana Law and have a proven track record–ask them any questions you may have. You will learn about Medical Marijuana Business Licenses, Marijuana Business Permits, what the start up costs of a Marijuana Business are and how long it takes to start a Marijuana Dispensary OR ANY OTHER Medical Marijuana Business.
- Learn how to grow the best Medical Marijuana for your patients, ask our expert instructors your toughest questions on any subject about growing Medical Marijuana.
- Learn from highly skilled instructors about how to make Medical Marijuana Edibles such as cookies, brownies, cakes, and butter. Even concentrates like Hash and Tinctures.
- Interact with people in your field and make new contacts and start your business off right. We will even help you with the necessary paper work, help with location finding and much more.
What we will be covering:
CCI has been educating students about all aspects of the burgeoning Cannabis industry since 2008 and have trained nearly 10,000 students about the opportunities in this industry!
Our full-day sessions will provide our students with a broad understanding of all aspects of participating in what is being call the “Green Rush”. CCI class attendees leave with a solid understanding of the opportunities and even the obstacles of getting started and staying compliant. We encourage questions from our students! During our session we’ll be covering:
What we will be covering:
- Getting started in the cannabis industry
- Is this industry right for you?
- State laws, requirements, and your first steps
- How to obtain a state I.D. card and become a state registered healthcare provider
- Networking in the cannabis community
- Jobs in the cannabis industry—what employers want and how to stand out in a competitive environment
- Creating Your Business Plan
- How other cannabis friendly states operate
- Unincorporated Associations and Non-Profit Mutual Benefit Corps
- Choosing an Attorney and an Accountant: what to ask and what to look for
- Getting Your Business License and Permits
- Websites, Marketing Materials and Advertising
- Insurance and Supply
- General Business Practices
- Choosing a Location for your Dispensary
- Zoning, Moratoriums, Bans, Ordinances and Law Enforcement Encounters
- Budgets for Dispensary, Delivery, Grow-Op/Edibles Op
- Marketing and Business Strategies: Print, Online, Guerrilla, Organic and Social Media
- Branding Yourself: What it means and how to do it
- Price Points and Merchant Accounts
- Banking and Advertising
- Monitoring From Seed To Sale: Testing and Laboratories
We will have one or more of the top industry master growers on hand to give you a demonstration on growing and an overview of the industry. How to grow, how to create a compliant grow, legal limitations and requirements, and standard business practices regarding growing will be covered. Every aspect of starting a home or commercial grow will be explored. You may ask any growing and cultivation questions you may have.
COOKING WITH CANNABIS
We will discuss, tinctures, concentrates, oils, candies, and alternative methods of delivery. We will discuss cooking for the terminally ill and how to create custom recipes.
A top Criminal Attorney will go over the fundamentals of state law and federal law. He will answer all your questions about case law, marijuana law, zoning requirements, current developments in relevant cases, upcoming cases with political implications and will help to interpret rulings and recent decisions made by state and federal courts.
Any and all questions about the marijuana industry will be addressed by him–Bring your list!