The Big Difference
Why is CCI different? Because we aren’t trying to sell you anything. You may have noticed other business seminars or marijuana schools trying to present the same information as CCI. The reason our methodology has been copied so often, is because it works! However, look closely at the presenter of these “seminars”. Many are lawyer’s groups or hydroponic chains trying to rope you in so they can “teach” you to buy their products and services. Their curriculum is “wrapped” in a sales pitch. We don’t do that. We present you with an objective, expanse of options. We are here to help you succeed and we don’t push any one product or service over another. We do this with you in mind. Because we want you to succeed. Not because we want to sell you something, or have a hidden agenda. At CCI, your success is our success.
CCI is the leader in business training for the cannabis industry.
Several marijuana business “seminars” and “schools” are sponsored by equipment manufacturers or lawyers trying to sell their products and services. CCI’s curriculum is not “wrapped” in a sales pitch. Our only goal is to empower you to legally succeed in a way that suits your needs. All of our instructors are industry professionals who objectively provide first-hand knowledge of available techniques. Many of our students go on to become CCI instructors, independent consultants. Our one-time $299 fee allows you to attend CCI seminars anywhere for the rest of your life.
Upcoming CCI Events (View All)
Here’s what our former and current students have to say about CCI:
- “I wanted to send you a note to tell you what a great job you did teaching us. It was great to hear the CPA and Lawyer and Edibles Chef. I look forward to your next class.”
- “I attended the Cleveland seminar on April 27th. Sadly I had to leave right before the edibles part… Just wanted to say thanks for the awesome seminar. I learned a ton and really enjoyed our time together. You are so incredibly knowledgeable about this subject, I feel lucky to have been a part of the class. I hope you will keep my email, and let me know of any new and exciting information, and I will do the same. Thanks again for your time and sharing your experiences with me. I appreciate it tremendously.”
- “First, I have to thank CCI as the experience was one of the best I’ve had. Honestly, I came in skeptical and unsure of what kind of knowledge I was going to gain but I was blown away. I personally have always been someone who smoked some marijuana and knew there are really no long term risks involved and understand the legalization of marijuana is coming so I should take advantage of the ground floor opportunity and listen to someone who has been in the game for over 20 years. Robert Calkin was 1st class all the way and shared all of the correct information that is needed to be successful while starting a marijuana business in these exciting times. He talked about his time in the business and little nuances that others might not see as an opportunity. I feel far more prepared than before after hearing him talk about why different strains are ! more important than others and how the lotions with CBD differ from others on the market ( I got a bottle and you do feel a difference in your muscles!). All in all a great experience and look forward to taking what I’ve learned and putting it into starting a successful marijuana business.”
- “I had the CCI seminar 9 a.m.- 7 p.m. on Saturday 1/25. It was worth every minute and every penny. And most importantly, the approx. 40 attendees all shared our contact info so that we can pool our resources and share up to date information as the Medical Cannabis Pilot Program progresses.
Upon sign in, each of us was given a CCI text book that was the “Illinois Edition.” Meaning that it had relevant information for our state. Also, because the Department of Public Health had just released it’s proposed rules for the Pilot Program on Jan. 21, Bob Calkin (the founder and chief instructor) had that packet printed out for each attendee.
Bob started the program with very important information including the basics for how to set up at non-profit, attached to a C-corp, etc. so that we understood how to protect ourselves legally and financially. As the day progressed he had very qualified speakers (9 people!) present their special skills. One was a professional horticulturist that explained everything from lighting, and enclosures to watering, feeding and growing products. Another presenter discussed digital media approaches and the last presenter explained in detail how to do extractions.
AMAZING!! The whole day and all the provided materials was only $300. Another important thing was the knowledge that this industry is going to create a lot more businesses than just cultivators and dispensaries. The periphery is almost limitless,, from delivery service to vaporizers to compliance consultants.
Let me know if you have any questions. By all means, compare this program to any others you have seen.”
Thanks and have a great day!
Kirsten Velasco, CEO
We Love Your Face, LLC
- “I just attended the Cleveland seminar with some hesitations as to what I was walking into. You guys are great! Very informative, very professional and most important, very knowledgeable. Thanks so much for what you guys are doing and hopefully with your help we can get things turned around first in Ohio then the US. It feels good to be a part of history in the making with the team on the front lines helping to make the world a much better place! Thanks again!”
- “CCI helped me to figure out what I wanted to do in the medical marijuana industry. There were so many options and opinions out there about how to do this. I was able to quickly and easily decide the best course of action for me, personally. That’s what I like about CCI. They really care about you and your business.”
Read more testimonials.
State Specific Books
We have fully redesigned our class book, which is now available for purchase in Digital (PDF) format. This book will guide you through the entire process of starting your own dispensary, obtaining a doctor’s recommendation, incorporation, and everything else you will need to begin.